"Bone crushing" is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. Tackle a big match-up with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see the Legends Football League 2013 championship game
- When: Sunday, September 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Orleans Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $9 for P4 seating, marked in blue on the seating chart (a $34.93 value)
- $12 for P2 seating, marked in yellow on the seating chart (a $40.43 value)
The Scouting Report
On September 1, the Legends Football League thunders through the goal line as the league's top two teams clash during a title game six months in the making. Under the roof at Orleans Arena, state lines become blurred as the LFL's Eastern Conference and Western Conference champions meet on neutral turf. The match-up will decide which team takes home the 2013 Legends Cup and which will have to continue using its trophy case to store mint-condition action figures instead.