All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $54 for one ticket for seating in sections 212-216 (up to $73 value)
- $59 for one ticket for seating in sections 208-211 or 217-220 (up to $79 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Legends Of Hip Hop
- Too Short: As a pioneer of West Coast hip-hop, Too Short influenced the next generation of rappers with hits such as “The Ghetto” and “Blow the Whistle.”
- Juvenile: This New Orleans–based rapper became a household name when his 1999 single, “Back That Thang Up,” took over the charts. Since then he’s maintained a solid presence on the scene with singles “Slow Motion,” “Animal,” and “Rodeo,” and collaborations with Lil Wayne, Soulja Slim, and Drake.
- Scarface: Also known as Mr. Scarface, Face Mob, or Akshen, this Houston hip-hop fixture rose to fame as a member of the Geto Boys—creators of the immortal “Damn It Feels Good to Be a Gangster”—and is #16 on The Source’s list of Top 50 Lyricists of All Time.
- 8Ball & MJG: After meeting in middle school, this pair helped define dirty south hip-hop with their 1993 studio debut, Comin’ Out Hard. Just over a decade later, they reestablished their place on the charts by supplying a verse on Three 6 Mafia’s 2005 hit “Stay Fly,” which became the biggest single for both groups.
- Project Pat: Memphis born rapper known for his breakout singles “Chickenhead” and “Don’t Save Her”
- DJ Quik: One of the luminaries of the West Coast rap scene in the early ’90s, this producer, rapper, and beat-maker debuted to critical acclaim with Quik Is the Name. His 2011 album, The Book of David, entered the Top 5 on Billboard’s rap chart, and his latest, 2014’s The Midnight Life, was described by AllMusic.com as “a fun-loving affair.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 16, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.