Immersive haunted attraction featuring classic horror figures appearing in the gardens and tunnels of Casa Loma
About This Deal
- Indoor and outdoor event
- Valid October 2–11, 2020
- New this year, Family Hours from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. daily, earlier in the evening when its still light out, so its less scary for kids and families
- Length of event: one hour
- Age restrictions: Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Parental discretion is advised.
- Entrance is on the southwest corner of the property at Davenport Road and Walmer Road
- Transportation: Paid parking available onsite at Casa Loma and at George Brown College (south of Casa Loma off Macpherson Avenue)
- No outside food or beverage allowed
Rain or shine event
- All guests and staff must wear masks and practice social distancing
- Those who suffer from severe asthma, heart conditions, or claustrophobia, or are prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory issues are advised not to participate
Need To Know
About Legends of Horror at Casa Loma
Thrill-seekers can get immersed in the theatrically designed horror sets in the gardens, tunnels, and chambers below the Casa Loma. During a self-guided walking tour of the castle's darkest spaces, visitors encounter popular horror film characters, such as Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, or Phantom of the Opera, in their associated environments. This haunted attraction has been designed so as to showcase "a macabre chase for love and immortality".