Immersive haunted attraction featuring classic horror figures appearing in the gardens & tunnels of Casa Loma
About This Deal
- What’s included in the VIP experience:
- 2 Tickets
- Line by line pass
- Food and beverage credit (2 drinks + 2 food items)
- Preferred access to photobooth
- Gift bag
- Indoor and outdoor event
- Valid October 17–21, 24–28, 31
- Family hours are anytime between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. daily, designed for families with younger children to be less scary, as it will be earlier in the evening when less dark and there are no live actors
- Standard hours and anytime between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Length of event: one hour
- Age restrictions: Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Parental discretion is advised.
- Entrance is on the southwest corner of the property at Davenport Road and Walmer Road
- Transportation: Paid parking is available at George Brown College (south of Casa Loma off Macpherson Avenue). Limited paid parking is available at Casa Loma, subject to availability.
- No outside food or beverage allowed. There is a café/bar onsite to purchase additional food and beverage.
Rain or shine event
- All guests and staff must wear masks and practice social distancing
- Those who suffer from severe asthma, heart conditions, or claustrophobia, or are prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory issues are advised not to participate
- More information about vaccination requirements be found here.
Merchant will continue to take guidance from public health officials with regard to additional safety protocols that may be required
- Looking for individual tickets? Please click here.
About Legends of Horror at Casa Loma
Thrill-seekers can get immersed in the theatrically designed horror sets in the gardens, tunnels, and chambers below the Casa Loma. During a self-guided walking tour of the castle's darkest spaces, visitors encounter popular horror film characters, such as Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, or Phantom of the Opera, in their associated environments. This haunted attraction has been designed so as to showcase "a macabre chase for love and immortality".