All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $61.55 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Legends of the Old School
- Bell Biv DeVoe: With the megahit “Poison” from the quadruple platinum-selling album of the same name, this New Edition offshoot skyrocketed to the top of the charts, created a unique mix of hip-hop and funk, and gave exterminators their own theme song
- Lisa Lisa: With her band Cult Jam and the production team of Full Force, Lisa Lisa brought the underground New York freestyle scene to the foreground with the back-to-back No. 1 singles “Head to Toe” and “Lost in Emotion”
- Tone Lōc: With his slow flow and raspy voice, Tone tore up the charts with the mega-hits “Wild Thing”and “Funky Cold Medina,” landing an American Music Award and multiple Grammy nominations
- Rob Base: One half of the duo that created 1988’s massive hit “It Takes Two,” Base helped to push rap into the mainstream.
- TKA: The freestyle trio TKA dominated New York and Miami dance clubs with the hits “Louder Than Love” and “Maria.”
- Also Appearing: Kid N’ Play | JJ Fad | DJ Laz | 69 Boyz
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.