What You'll Get
- $36.55 for one G-Pass to Legends Of Rap (up to $73.10 value)
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 8 p.m
- Where: Masonic Temple Detroit
- Seating: rear balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Legends Of Rap
- DJ Quik: One of the luminaries of the West Coast rap scene in the early ’90s, this funk-loving producer, rapper, and beat-maker debuted to critical acclaim with Quik Is the Name. His latest album, The Midnight Life, lays his unfussy flow over what he’s described to Pitchfork as “just real big production and stretched-out musicianship.”
- E-40: This rap veteran and founding member of The Click operated underground until the Lil Jon-produced “Tell Me When to Go” brought him to the mainstream.
- Too Short: As a pioneer of West Coast hip-hop, Too Short influenced the next generation of rappers with hits such as “The Ghetto” and “Blow the Whistle.”
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: The five-piece of Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, and Flesh-N-Bone filled the 90’s with memorable jams such as “Crossroads” and “1st of Tha Month.”
About Legends Of Rap
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at the venue on 4/25. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.