What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for upper-balcony seating (up to $39 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Legends of Rock
- Jefferson Starship: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame–inducted upgrade of Jefferson Airplane, this act creates galaxies of acid-rock mixed with some heady science fiction, folky psychedelia, and paunchy riffs. Expect a scroll of classics ranging from “Somebody to Love” and “White Rabbit” to “Jane” and “Miracles.”
- Mark Farner: As the lead singer and lead guitarist of Grand Funk Railroad, Farner brought into being such chugging hits as “We’re an American Band,” “Some Kind of Wonderful,” and a truly hip-swaying take on “The Loco-Motion.”
- Rick Derringer: This producer and guitar hero is best known for his fretwork with Edgar and Johnny Winter and for hits such as “Teenage Love Affair” and “Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo.”
- Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels: This Michigan Rock and Roll Legends Hall of Famer, whose blue-eyed soul packs a black-eyed punch, unleashes his raucous, definitive take on “Devil With a Blue Dress On,” typically followed by a howling run through “Good Golly Miss Molly.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.