Concerts are meticulously coordinated events, with dedicated roadies ensuring that each instrument is tuned and that each baby knows when it's time to crawl onstage. See a seamless show with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Freestyle Legends Tour
- When: Saturday, October 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sun National Bank Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the complete lineup.
- $24 for sections 207–220 (up to a $44.50 value)
- $30 for sections 105–116, rows 9–20 (up to a $54.50 value)
- $35 for sections 105–116, rows 1–8 (up to a $64.50 value)
- $41 for sections 4–6 (up to a $74.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Freestyle Legends Tour
- The legends include: Taylor Dayne, Tiffany, George Lamond, TKA, and Sugarhill Gang
- Taylor Dayne songs that got you through your first breakup: "Tell it to My Heart," "Love Will Lead You Back," "Prove Your Love to Me"
- Tiffany songs that sound just as good in a mall in 2013 as they did in a mall in 1987: "I Think We're Alone Now," "Could've Been"
- Most upbeat George Lamond jam, despite repeated lyrics about being thrown in a gutter: "Bad of the Heart"
- TKA's favorite songwriting theme: love, as evidenced by "One Way Love," "Come Get My Love," "Give Your Love to Me," "Louder Than Love"
- Performers who don't stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie: Sugarhill Gang
- Classic Latin freestyle jams you might hear: Charlie Rock's "Missing You," Nocera's "Summertime, Summertime," Noel's "Silent Morning," Safire's "Crying Over You," Judy Torres' "Come Into My Arms"