- $50.85 for one G-Pass ticket for side orchestra seating in sections B & G, rows A–L (up to $84.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hip Hop Legends of the Fall
- EPMD: Otherwise known as “Erick and Parrish Making Dollars,” this pair unleashed the influential 1988 hit “Strictly Business.”
- Rakim: Known as “the God MC,” Rakim has been cited as an inspiration by virtually all of the greats—Tupac, Nas, Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., Eminem, and Wu-Tang Clan-members GZA, Ghostface Killah, and Raekwon.
- Biz Markie: Before teaching your kids how to beat-box on Yo Gabba Gabba, the “Clown Prince of Hip-Hop” earned his crown with the lighthearted hip-hop classic “Just a Friend.”
- Doug E. Fresh: this rapper, who pioneered the art of beatboxing, filled his résumé by originating the club chant “Heyyyyyyy, oh! I-iiiiight!” in “I-ight (Alright)”
- Rob Base: one half of the duo that created 1988’s massive hit “It Takes Two,” Base helped to push rap into the mainstream