What You'll Get
- $50.85 for one G-Pass ticket for side orchestra seating in sections B & G, rows A–L (up to $84.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hip Hop Legends of the Fall
- EPMD: Otherwise known as “Erick and Parrish Making Dollars,” this pair unleashed the influential 1988 hit “Strictly Business.”
- Rakim: Known as “the God MC,” Rakim has been cited as an inspiration by virtually all of the greats—Tupac, Nas, Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., Eminem, and Wu-Tang Clan-members GZA, Ghostface Killah, and Raekwon.
- Biz Markie: Before teaching your kids how to beat-box on Yo Gabba Gabba, the “Clown Prince of Hip-Hop” earned his crown with the lighthearted hip-hop classic “Just a Friend.”
- Doug E. Fresh: this rapper, who pioneered the art of beatboxing, filled his résumé by originating the club chant “Heyyyyyyy, oh! I-iiiiight!” in “I-ight (Alright)”
- Rob Base: one half of the duo that created 1988’s massive hit “It Takes Two,” Base helped to push rap into the mainstream
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.