- $44.70 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 8–21 of sections 102–104 or 108–110 (up to $63.85 value)
- $35.40 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 8–21 of sections 105–107 (up to $50.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Legends of the Old School
- Salt-N-Pepa: Nearly three decades after “Push It” made them the first all-female rap group to go platinum, Cheryl James (“Salt”), Sandra Denton (“Pepa”), and Deidra “DJ Spinderella” Roper still know how to dominate a crowd.
- Vanilla Ice: Millions stopped, collaborated, and listened as Rob Van Winkle made “Ice Ice Baby” the first hip-hop single to top the Billboard charts. Fresh off his appearance as Mark Twain in Adam Sandler’s The Ridiculous 6, Ice is back with a new invention: an upcoming album.
- 2 Live Crew: This old-school hip-hop crew behind the most libidinous hits of the early ’90s returns with raunchy favorites and rowdy new raps, led by original members Fresh Kid Ice and Brother Marquis.
- Color Me Badd: Millions felt a tick-tock to the heart when this R&B quartet (now a trio, but still as Badd as they wanna be) dropped their 1991 mega-hit, “I Wanna Sex You Up.”
- Also Appearing: Rob Base | Gucci Crew II