Enjoy one year of unlimited admission to LEGOLAND California with more than 60 rides, shows, and attractions.
What You'll Get
LEGOLAND Silver Annual Pass Benefits:
- Twelve months of unlimited admission to LEGOLAND California
- LEGOLAND Resort Hotels discounts
- LEGOLAND e-newsletter, member exclusive offers & deals, invitations to special events, previews & more
Good to Know:
- Activation of pass must be completed by March 31, 2020
- Admission to SEA LIFE aquarium and LEGOLAND Water Park not included
- Purchasers can upgrade to Gold or Platinum Pass at time of redemption and apply retail value of Silver Pass towards purchase
- Parking not included
- Dining and Retail purchase discounts not included
- Free admission for children 2 and under
LEGOLAND California is open daily during spring break, summer, and select holiday periods. The Park is closed on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Check days and hours of operation when planning your visit.
Families can enjoy more than 60 rides, shows and attractions. Dive into the LEGO CITY®: Deep Sea Adventure submarine ride where to view real fish, sharks, and rays from a submarine while hunting for LEGO treasure along the way. Conquer the Dragon Coaster, get a driver's license in Fun Town, and marvel at cities built entirely out of millions of LEGO® bricks in Miniland USA.
OPENING SPRING 2020- LEGOLAND California Resort is opening a brand new land based on THE LEGO® MOVIE™. Guests will experience new rides, attractions, character interactions, and more in THE LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD, where the immersive world of the hit movies come to life.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2020. ALL SALES FINAL. Limit 10 per person. Valid for admission to LEGOLAND California only. Free entry for children 2 and under, no ticket required. For full terms and conditions, visit https://www.legoland.com/grouponbfpass/. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. Check calendar before visiting. Groupon voucher must be exchanged at the membership services window for annual pass on or before March 31, 2020. Photo ID required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.