- One ticket to a Lehigh Valley IronPigs game, plus a hot dog and a medium soft drink
- When: Against the Pawtucket Red Sox on Saturday, August 15, at 12:05 p.m.
- Where: Coca-Cola Park
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Food vouchers are valid only on the date tickets are redeemed for, unless gates do not open due to inclement weather.
- $7 for seating on the Capital BlueCross lawn ($14 total value)
- $10 for field-level seating in sections 101–105 or 119–120 ($17 total value)
- $15 for club-level seating in section 201 ($22 total value)
The Scouting Report
On July 9, the IronPigs and Red Sox had their game washed out by rain. So instead of determining a winner with a game of Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum in a Dish, the two teams agreed to make up the game on Saturday, August 15 at 12:05 p.m. The IronPigs likely want the base paths dry, anyway, as the team has more than 100 stolen bases this season, with Chase d’Arnaud, Tyler Henson, and Brian Bogusevic each snatching more than 20 apiece. The Red Sox won’t go down easily, however, especially considering the fact that they’re the defending International League champions.
Lehigh Valley IronPigs
In early 2014, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs made a major off-season acquisition: bacon. Although the team's name is a reference to pig iron—used in the manufacturing of steel—bacon speaks a universal language. In addition to its many culinary uses and getting sprinkled at newlyweds, it can now be found in the lockers of IronPigs players, emblazoned on their hats, sizzling across their jerseys, and waving down their pant legs on certain game days. Such creative innovations speak to the IronPigs' culture, which is a mixture of fan-friendly fun off the field and winning baseball on the field. The formula certainly keeps the seats filled at Coca-Cola Park, which was chosen as "Ballpark of the Year" in 2008 by Ballpark Digest.