What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Lehigh Valley IronPigs game, plus a hotdog and a 22-ounce fountain drink
- Where: Coca-Cola Park
- Door time: 75 minutes before opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Food vouchers are valid only on the date tickets are redeemed for, unless gates do not open due to inclement weather.
Seating Options and Games
- $7 for one general-admission lawn ticket ($14 value, with the hotdog and drink)
- $10 for one reserved seat in sections 101–105 or 119–120 ($17 value, with the hotdog and drink)
For each option, choose from the following games:
Against the Pawtucket Red Sox
- Thursday, April 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, April 10, at 7:05 p.m.
- Saturday, April 11, at 6:35 p.m.
- Sunday, April 12, at 1:35 p.m. (no general-admission lawn option)
Against the Syracuse Chiefs
- Monday, April 13, at 7:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 14, at 7:05 p.m.
Against the Buffalo Bisons
- Thursday, April 23, at 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, April 24, at 7:05 p.m.
- Saturday, April 25, at 6:35 p.m.
- Sunday, April 26, at 1:35 p.m.
Against the Durham Bulls
- Monday, April 27, at 7:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 28, at 7:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 29, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
On April 9, the IronPigs kick off the 2015 season with a homestand against the reigning International League champs, the Pawtucket Red Sox. As April rolls on, they’ll continue to face challenges from some of the league’s toughest foes, including the 2014 South Division champs, the Durham Bulls. All month long, fans can reap team promotions as well. Friday games conclude with dazzling fireworks shows that serve a secondary purpose of scaring off UFOs, and the games on April 11 and 13 feature bobblehead giveaways.
About Lehigh Valley IronPigs
In early 2014, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs made a major off-season acquisition: bacon. Although the team's name is a reference to pig iron—used in the manufacturing of steel—bacon speaks a universal language. In addition to its many culinary uses and getting sprinkled at newlyweds, it can now be found in the lockers of IronPigs players, emblazoned on their hats, sizzling across their jerseys, and waving down their pant legs on certain game days. Such creative innovations speak to the IronPigs' culture, which is a mixture of fan-friendly fun off the field and winning baseball on the field. The formula certainly keeps the seats filled at Coca-Cola Park, which was chosen as "Ballpark of the Year" in 2008 by Ballpark Digest.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of game for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Coca Cola Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Lehigh Valley IronPigs' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 75 minutes before opening pitch. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. General Admission option not valid 4/12. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.