What You'll Get
- $14.50 for one rear side balcony ticket (up to $29 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The National Circus and Acrobats of the People’s Republic of China: “Peking Dreams”
- Where you’ve seen Peking Dreams before: at the 2008 Bejing Olympics
- Where you’ve seen plates spinning in the air before: in a cartoon about a chef, or in a performance by the National Circus and Acrobats of the People’s Republic of China
- What else you’ll see: other dazzling acts that seem to have sprung straight from an animator’s pencil, from feet juggling to chair balancing and elaborate trapeze tricks
- Age of the art form: two centuries
- Age of the troupe: more than six decades
- Awards: lots of them, including a Golden Clown award for their ‘Pagoda of Bowls’ act
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.