What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to Un Especial a las Madres with Andres “El Jibaro” Jimenez (up to $25 value)
- When: Saturday, May 16 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Un Especial a las Madres
- The Event: a celebration of Puerto Rican music on the Saturday following Mother’s Day
- The Stars: Andres “El Jibaro” Jimenez, Eduardo Villanueva, and Yesenia Cruz
- The Music: traditional-style folk tunes of the mountains of Puerto Rico
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/16/2015 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Lehman Center for the Performing Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Lehman Center for the Performing Arts's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.