- $30 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- 1992: the year the crooners burst onto the scene with their sultry mix of R&B, soul, and gospel
- 7: the number of Top 40 hits they’ve released, including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love”
- 4: the number of current members: founder Nokio; lead singer Sisqó; original member Jazz; and Tao, whose recent addition rounds out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and allows them all to use the carpool lane
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.