- $12 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Band of the Royal Marines
- The Show: Two of Great Britain’s finest military musical institutions don their full regalia for a concert of pomp and pageantry rooted deep in British history.
- The Band of the Royal Marines: If you don’t know them by their iconic white helmets, you’ll recognize their military march precision and their array of woodwinds and strings.
- Pipes, Drums, and Highland Dancers of the Scots Guards: The first bands of the Scots Guards date back to 1716, and today their bagpipes and percussive reports hearken back to those early origins.
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.