All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $33 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Oscar D’León & Orchestra
- Oscar D’León’s nicknames: “The Devil of Salsa” and “El Gigante de la Salsa” and “The Pharaoh of Salsa” and “That Guy Who’s Really Good at Salsa”
- When he burst onto the salsa scene: in the 1970s as the lead singer for the influential group La Dimensión Latina
- How Oscar and his group were influential: they helped escort salsa into the American mainstream via the immortal hit “Llorarás”
- His role today: he’s an energetic solo singer who incites crowds to execute their own fancy footwork while he plays hits such as “Mi Bajo y Yo” and “Yo Quisiera”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.