What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for seating in the rear side balcony (up to $50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Rhythm of the Night
- El DeBarge: As the lead singer of R&B family group DeBarge, this captivating falsetto unleashed hits such as “Rhythm of the Night;” as a successful solo artist, he scored again with “Love Always” and the Short Circuit theme “Who’s Johnny.”
- Tank: Four-time Grammy nominee Tank got his start backing Ginuwine. His latest release, Sex Love & Pain II, hit the top of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Album chart.
- Troop: With a new jack swing sound so slick, they actually appeared in New Jack City, this platinum-selling troupe of crooners landed five No. 1 hits and 10 Top 10 singles with gems such as “Spread My Wings” and “Sweet November.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.