What You'll Get
- One ticket to Lennon: Through a Glass Onion
- When: select dates, October 7–24
Additional dates, October 25–November 9
- Where: Union Square Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $49 for the mezzanine section, Tuesday–Friday (up to $76.95 value)
- $59 for the mezzanine section, Saturday–Sunday (up to $86.95 value)
- $59 for the orchestra section, Tuesday–Friday (up to $86.95 value)
- $69 for the orchestra section, Saturday–Sunday (up to $96.96 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Lennon: Through a Glass Onion
John R. Waters has embodied many iconic figures, from Judas in Godspell to Captain von Trapp in The Sound of Music. But it’s his role as John Lennon that may be his most lived-in, thanks to his long-running two-man show, Lennon: Through a Glass Onion. Joined by accompanist Stewart D’Arrietta, Waters takes on the voice and persona of the famous Beatle, interweaving spoken word performances with songs including “Woman” and “Strawberry Fields Forever.” But rather than simply imitating Lennon, Waters aims to embody his essence, resulting in a show that the The Spectator, London calls “a remarkable celebration of a unique talent.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2014. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Union Square Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together, subject to availability. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 min before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office at (212) 505-0749 promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.