What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Lenny Kravitz
- When: Wednesday, September 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Allen Event Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $35 for early-discount seating in reserved sections 117–118 or 102–103 (up to $62.35 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $45 for seating in reserved sections 117–118 or 102–103 (up to $62.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Lenny Kravitz in a nutshell: no shell is sultry enough to contain Lenny Kravitz—try a gauzy, unbuttoned shirt instead
- The first time you heard his retro rock: earlier than you might think, since he’s been on the Billboard charts since 1989
- His biggest hits of the ’80s, ’90s, and ’00s: “Let Love Rule,” “Fly Away,” “Are You Gonna Go My Way,” and “American Woman”
- Black and White America: his politically charged 2011 album featuring cameos by Jay-Z and Drake
- Strut: his decidedly sexy 2014 album marked by hip-swaying grooves and slow jams
- Critical reception: Rolling Stone named Strut one of the top 50 albums of 2014, saying “‘New York City’ is the best tune Mick Jagger didn’t get around to writing in his Studio 54 days.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.