All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $24 for one ticket to see Leo Kottke (up to $35.65 value)
- When: Friday, August 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Stefanie H. Weill Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
- Who he is: Kottke’s a self-taught guitar player turned master, known for his 12-string slide instrumentals, his bend of folk with jazz and blues, and his signature finger-picking style.
- Had Kottke been less tenacious: None of that would have happened. A mishap with a firecracker and Navy service left his hearing damaged and painful tendinitis in the ’80s forced him to change the way he played.
- Some of his collaborators: Lyle Lovett, Johnny Cash, Fleetwood Mac, and The Byrds
- Where to begin: Where Kottke began. His 1969 studio debut, 6- and 12-String Guitar, remains one of his best musical statements, rife with syncopated, polyphonic tunes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.