All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $34 for one balcony ticket (up to $44 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Who he is: Kottke’s a self-taught guitar player turned master, known for his 12-string slide instrumentals, his bend of folk with jazz and blues, and his signature finger-picking style.
- Had Kottke been less tenacious: None of that would have happened. A mishap with a firecracker and Navy service left his hearing damaged and painful tendinitis in the ’80s forced him to change the way he played.
- Some of his collaborators: Lyle Lovett, Johnny Cash, Fleetwood Mac, and The Byrds
- Where to begin: Where Kottke began. His 1969 studio debut, 6- and 12-String Guitar, remains one of his best musical statements, rife with syncopated, polyphonic tunes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem 11/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.