What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Les Misérables on Broadway
- When: April 21–May 15
- Where: Imperial Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Additional ticketing fees will apply upon purchase.
- Click here to view showtimes and purchase on Telecharge.com
- $39 for rear-mezzanine seating, Sundays–Thursdays (up to $63 value)
- $60 for front-mezzanine seating, Sundays–Thursdays (up to $97 value)
- $73 for orchestra seating, Sundays–Thursdays (up to $119 value)
- $49 for rear-mezzanine seating, Fridays and Saturdays (up to $80 value)
- $69 for front-mezzanine seating, Fridays and Saturdays (up to $109 value)
- $89 for orchestra seating, Fridays and Saturdays (up to $132 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
When his family is in crisis, Jean Valjean makes a choice—he breaks a window to steal a loaf of bread. The act earns him a 5-year prison sentence, which grows to 19 years due to his repeated escape attempts. When his freedom finally does arrive, he makes another fateful decision. Shedding the identity and playground taunts that come with the name Jean Valjean, he takes a new name and starts a new life as Monsieur Madeleine, a wealthy factory owner and mayor. But the past doesn’t loosen its grip so easily. Pursued relentlessly by Inspector Javert, Valjean journeys through 19th-century France, a country on the cusp of revolution, determined to keep his promise to raise a young orphan, find redemption, and protect those he loves.
The star of this Broadway production, Ramin Karimloo, has already lived a good portion of his life in character—he’s previously played Jean Valjean in Toronto and London. The New York Times has praised his “fiery intensity and full-throttled vocalism that gradually shades into more nuanced coloring.”
Meanwhile, Tony nominee Will Swenson (to be replaced by Earl Carpenter after May 10) of Hair fame lends his rich voice to Javert. The backstreets and barricades spring fully to life around the large cast thanks to immersive projections from the video artists of 59 Productions, who helped Danny Boyle stage the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Summer Games.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1J7qPXK. Contact Imperial Theatre at (212) 239-6200 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Les Miserables Broadway 2014 LLC is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Les Miserables Broadway 2014 LLC's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Offer value includes a $2 facility fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.