- One ticket to see Les Misérables
- When: through June 28
- Where: Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Additional ticketing fees will apply upon purchase.
- Click here to view showtimes and locations
Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center (June 26–28)
- $38.15 for rows H–M, seats 12–44 (up to $54.50 value)
- $34.65 for rows H–M, seats 5–10 or 45–50 (up to $49.50 value)
- $30.10 for rows H–M, seats 1–4 or 51 and above (up to $43 value)
- $26.60 for rows BB–KK, far right and left sections (up to $38 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
When his family is in crisis, Jean Valjean makes a choice—he breaks a window to steal a loaf of bread. The act earns him a 5-year prison sentence, which grows to 19 years due to his repeated escape attempts. When his freedom finally does arrive, he makes another fateful decision. Shedding the identity of Jean Valjean, he takes a new name and starts a new life: Monsieur Madeleine, a wealthy factory owner and mayor. But the past doesn’t loosen its grip so easily. Pursued relentlessly by Inspector Javert, Valjean journeys through 19th-century France, a country on the cusp of revolution, determined to keep his promise to raise a young orphan, find redemption, and protect those he loves.
One of history’s most enduring novels, Victor Hugo’s epic Les Misérables, has become the world’s longest-running musical. Published in 1862, the tale of Jean Valjean vaulted into the cultural stratosphere with the 1985 West End—premiere of the Boublil and Schönberg musical adaptation. Since then, the Broadway production mopped up at the 1987 Tony Awards, the heart-wrenching “I Dreamed A Dream” racked up more than 15 million YouTube views thanks to Susan Boyle’s Britain’s Got Talent performance, and the Hugh Jackman—starring film adaptation earned awards for Best Supporting Actress (Anne Hathaway) and Best Supporting Large Structure (the Barricade). This new production features J. Michael Bailey as Jean Valjean and Christopher Carothers as Javert.
Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center
1935 Manhattan Beach Blvd.
Redondo Beach, CA 90278Get Directions