What You'll Get
- $11 for one ticket to see Less Than Jake (up to $19.40 value)
- When: Friday, April 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Capt. Hiram’s
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Less Than Jake
- How you know them: as Gainesville, Florida’s most famous ska punk band
- Songs about their hometown: “History of a Boring Town,” “Gainesville Rock City,” “Look What Happened”
- Entire album about their hometown: GNV FLA
- Their style: thick horns, upstroked guitar, and lyrics that mix sarcasm with sentiment
- How they got their name: after their drummer’s dog Jake, who was treated better than the humans in the house
- Number of albums they’ve put out since their 1995 debut: eight
- Their latest release: 2013’s See the Light
- How to practice skanking before the show: repeatedly kick a bunch of garbage cans in the alley behind your house
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Capt. Hiram's. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.