What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for seating in mezzanine sections 205–210 (up to $49.75 value)
Less Than Jake
- How you know them: as Gainesville, Florida’s most famous ska punk band
- Songs about their hometown: “History of a Boring Town,” “Gainesville Rock City,” “Look What Happened”
- Entire album about their hometown: GNV FLA
- Their style: thick horns, upstroked guitar, and lyrics that mix sarcasm with sentiment
- How they got their name: after their drummer’s dog Jake, who was treated better than the humans in the house
- Pepper: Bringing a sound that’s as sun-drenched and breezy as their Hawaiian homeland, this reggae-rock trio stomps and grinds out odes to love and pogo sticks, as heard in its song “Give It Up.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 1/30 or a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.