What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass ticket for balcony seating in rows A–K (up to $44.40 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass ticket for orchestra seating in rows L–Z (up to $49.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
“Let It Be”: A Beatles Tribute
- How many Beatles lookalikes the show has: four, of course, all of whom cycle through the band’s different eras
- First: the mop tops, Nehru jackets, and straightforward rock ‘n’ roll of their early years
- Then: the facial hair, psychedelic military garb, and experimentation of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
- And finally: the stripped-down contemplation of “Hey Jude” and “Let it Be”
- Origin story: the four members were bitten by a radioactive Ringo Starr, then started their show on London’s West End
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.