What You'll Get
- $13 for one ticket to Let It Be – The Beatles Tribute Band (up to $26 value)
- When: Tuesday, February 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Seating: right- or left-center rows 3–36, or right- or left-wing rows 2–29
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Let It Be – The Beatles Tribute Band
- How many Beatles lookalikes the show has: four, of course, all of whom cycle through the band’s different eras
- First: the mop tops, Nehru jackets, and straightforward rock ‘n’ roll of their early years
- Then: the facial hair, psychedelic military garb, and experimentation of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
- And finally: the stripped-down contemplation of “Hey Jude” and “Let it Be”
- Origin story: the four members were bitten by a radioactive Ringo Starr, then started their show on London’s West End
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Sands Bethlehem Event Center on 2/24. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.