- One ticket to Let It Be: A Celebration of The Beatles
- Where: Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $41 for the second balcony left or right, rows E–B (up to $68.15 value)
- $47 for the section balcony center or right center, rows K–B (up to $78.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Let It Be: A Celebration of The Beatles
- Direct from London’s West End and Broadway, the international hit show makes its debut in Canada with limited engagements across the country
- Over 40 of The Beatles’ songs, including: Hard Day’s Night, Day Tripper, Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Twist and Shout, Get Back, I Wanna Hold Your Hand, and Strawberry Fields.
- Musically charts the band’s rise from humble beginnings in Liverpool’s Cavern Club through the height of Beatlemania and later studio masterpieces.
- One of London’s West End’s most popular shows when it opened at the Prince of Wales Theatre in September 2012.
- Enjoyed by over 800,000 people worldwide and continues to delight fans around the globe.