- One ticket to see Let It Be: A Celebration of The Beatles
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 3:30 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Where: The Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for rows 17–25 of the left or right orchestra, rows 32–35 of the left or right mezzanine, or rows 13–20 of the left or right dress circle (up to $73.50 value)
- $45 for rows 17–24 of the left or right center orchestra (up to $83.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Let It Be: A Celebration of The Beatles
- Direct from London’s West End and Broadway, the international hit show makes its debut in Canada with limited engagements across the country
- Over 40 of The Beatles’ songs, including: Hard Day’s Night, Day Tripper, Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Twist and Shout, Get Back, I Wanna Hold Your Hand, and Strawberry Fields.
- Musically charts the band’s rise from humble beginnings in Liverpool’s Cavern Club through the height of Beatlemania and later studio masterpieces.
- One of London’s West End’s most popular shows when it opened at the Prince of Wales Theatre in September 2012.
- Enjoyed by over 800,000 people worldwide and continues to delight fans around the globe.