What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Let It Be: A Celebration of The Beatles
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 3:30 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Where: The Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for rows 17–25 of the left or right orchestra, rows 32–35 of the left or right mezzanine, or rows 13–20 of the left or right dress circle (up to $73.50 value)
- $45 for rows 17–24 of the left or right center orchestra (up to $83.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Let It Be: A Celebration of The Beatles
- Direct from London’s West End and Broadway, the international hit show makes its debut in Canada with limited engagements across the country
- Over 40 of The Beatles’ songs, including: Hard Day’s Night, Day Tripper, Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Twist and Shout, Get Back, I Wanna Hold Your Hand, and Strawberry Fields.
- Musically charts the band’s rise from humble beginnings in Liverpool’s Cavern Club through the height of Beatlemania and later studio masterpieces.
- One of London’s West End’s most popular shows when it opened at the Prince of Wales Theatre in September 2012.
- Enjoyed by over 800,000 people worldwide and continues to delight fans around the globe.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/21 for a ticket at venue box office starting 2 hours before show. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Queen Elizabeth Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For disability seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.