What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket for seating in the left or right rear orchestra (rows M–U), or the mezzanine centre (rows C–F) (up to $82.14 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Let it Be – The Beatles Tribute Band
- The first half of the show: A fast-paced trip through Let it Be’s classic show, an impeccably costumed, multi-era tribute act that’s made West End and Broadway audiences sway in their seats and double-check their calendars.
- You’ll hear: “A Hard Day’s Night,” “Twist and Shout,” “Hey Jude,” “I Want to Hold Your Hand”
- The second half of the show: A brand-new performance, showing us what audiences might have seen had The Beatles reconvened on John Lennon’s 40th birthday.
- You’ll hear: “Got to Get You Into My Life,” “Lady Madonna,” and solo numbers such as George Harrison’s “My Sweet Lord,” Paul McCartney’s “Live and Let Die,” and Lennon’s “Imagine”
- Origin story: the four members were bitten by a radioactive Ringo Starr, then started their show on London’s West End
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 3/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.