- $49 for one ticket for seating in the left or right rear orchestra (rows M–U), or the mezzanine centre (rows C–F) (up to $82.14 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Let it Be – The Beatles Tribute Band
- The first half of the show: A fast-paced trip through Let it Be’s classic show, an impeccably costumed, multi-era tribute act that’s made West End and Broadway audiences sway in their seats and double-check their calendars.
- You’ll hear: “A Hard Day’s Night,” “Twist and Shout,” “Hey Jude,” “I Want to Hold Your Hand”
- The second half of the show: A brand-new performance, showing us what audiences might have seen had The Beatles reconvened on John Lennon’s 40th birthday.
- You’ll hear: “Got to Get You Into My Life,” “Lady Madonna,” and solo numbers such as George Harrison’s “My Sweet Lord,” Paul McCartney’s “Live and Let Die,” and Lennon’s “Imagine”
- Origin story: the four members were bitten by a radioactive Ringo Starr, then started their show on London’s West End
Jack Singer Concert Hall
205 8 Avenue Southeast
Calgary, AB T2G 0K7Get Directions