What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Let It Be: A Celebration of the Music of the Beatles, starting from $39
- Seating: orchestra
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Let It Be: A Celebration of the Music of the Beatles
- The first half of the show: A fast-paced trip through Let it Be’s classic show, an impeccably costumed, multi-era tribute act that’s made West End and Broadway audiences sway in their seats and double-check their calendars.
- You’ll hear: “A Hard Day’s Night,” “Twist and Shout,” “Hey Jude,” “I Want to Hold Your Hand”
- The second half of the show: A brand-new performance, showing us what audiences might have seen had The Beatles reconvened on John Lennon’s 40th birthday.
- You’ll hear: “Got to Get You Into My Life,” “Lady Madonna,” and solo numbers such as George Harrison’s “My Sweet Lord,” Paul McCartney’s “Live and Let Die,” and Lennon’s “Imagine”
The Fine Print
About Asbury Park Boardwalk
Situated just steps from the beach, Asbury Park Boardwalk stretches before visitors a local, sun-drenched getaway rife with refreshing dips and holes in one. Pintsize and full-size visitors alike can sponge up some much-needed R&R beneath the Splash Park's colorful, water-sprouting contraptions, which are perfect for cooling off on a hot day or teaching bellybuttons how to chug. On the 18-hole mini golf course, sights and sounds of the boardwalk swirl around putters as they weave from hole to hole. The facility's convenient location also makes it a breeze for families to continue their outings, either by catching a show or having dinner at one of the boardwalk's many popular spots.