- One ticket to Aerosmith: Let Rock Rule
- When: Tuesday, August 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Pepsi Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for seating in the rear of the upper bowl (up to $50.70 value)
- $45 for seating in the upper bowl (up to $93.90 value)
- $55 for seating in the rear of the lower bowl (up to $115.50 value)
- $85 for seating in the lower bowl (up to $168 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Aerosmith: Let Rock Rule
- How to make “America’s Greatest Rock and Roll Band”: combine Steven Tyler’s vocals, Joe Perry and Brad Whitford on guitar, Tom Hamilton’s bass, and Joey Kramer’s drums
- Just a few of Aerosmith’s accolades: they’ve sold more than 150 million albums, scored four Grammys, and were inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- What to expect from the “Let Rock Rule” tour: a set packed with classic and future greatest hits such as “Dream On,” “Walk This Way,” “Sweet Emotion,” “Dude (Looks Like a Lady),” “Love in an Elevator,” “Cryin’,” “Jaded,” “Lover Alot”
- What Tyler said about this tour: “Looking forward to inciting a riot and building the tribal bonfire even higher—it’s a win win with Slash.”
What some people are buzzing about:
100% of 37 customers recommend
“Make a reservation at Brooklyn's before a show...great food & beer & decent prices”
“Saw Aerosmith. Groupon afforded me the opportunity to take the whole family. Great Venue. Hope it comes up again soon .”
“Buy Groupons! Good tickets!!”