- $8.50 for one ticket to Let’s Go Science (up to $16.50 value)
- When: Sunday, February 8, at 1:30 or 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Wilson Center for the Arts
- Seating: orchestra, rows A–P or balcony, rows AA–EE
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Although discounted tickets are available for children 12 and under, this Groupon represents the best deal for most.
Let’s Go Science
- The Show: The vividly eccentric-but-brilliant Professor Smart and Dr. Knowitall demonstrate physics and the scientific method through rollickingly zany and interactive acts, including presentations about air pressure, flight, optical illusions, static electricity, mass, gyroscopic properties, and more
- For Fans Of: Bill Nye, Beakman’s World, Mr. Wizard
- Show-Stoppers: Proffessor Smart shrinks his head, objects fall from great heights, toilet paper careens through the air, hair stands on end, optical illusions baffle, and static electricity issues some literally shocking epiphanies.