What You'll Get
- $19.50 for one general admission standing ticket (up to $37.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The Band: together since 1992, this energetic funk-jazz outfit may have flown under the radar as a group, but you’ve definitely heard these session musicians playing with Talib Kweli, Public Enemy, the John Scofield Band, and the Fugees
- The Sound: they’ve developed cult followings from Chicago to Tokyo with a all-cylinders take on the classic protest funk sound, and are particularly known for their covers of such songs as “Move On Up” and “Express Yourself”
- The Name: hearkens back to their college days, when the groove-loving Berklee students had to beg club owners and other musicians for a chance to perform, asking “Would you let us play?” over and over again
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.