What You'll Get
- $15 for an exclusive VIP on-field experience at Levi’s Stadium ($25 value)
- When: Any day between Thursday, January 1 and Saturday, February 7; the field is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Mondays–Saturdays, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays.
- Parking: Free, first-come-first-served parking is available in the northeast corner of the Great America Lot and the parking structure off of Tasman.
- Entrants must present a signed waiver before being admitted. Anyone under 18 must present a waiver signed by their parent or guardian. For adult waiver click here, for minor’s waiver click here
- Please note: This is a shared experience for everybody on the field; Levi’s Stadium will be open to other Groupon customers and other guests of Levi’s Stadium during standard hours of operation. However, 49ers fans—and Groupon customers—are practically family, so the more the merrier.
Levi’s Stadium: Exclusive On-Field Experience
Since opening in July 2014, Levi’s Stadium has been pretty busy hosting San Francisco 49ers home games, college bowl games, and other high-profile events. Come January, that hectic schedule will clear up for a few weeks, leaving the field empty and the stands unnervingly quiet. But instead of airlifting the stadium to the Caribbean for a January vacation, the staff will keep it around Santa Clara and invite Groupon customers to stop by and run free on the gridiron.
During the first five weeks of 2015, you’ll be able to enter Levi’s Stadium and treat it like your own regulation-size backyard. You’ll be free to toss around a football, kick field goals, and test your speed by running 40-yard dashes. Between plays, you can also catch your breath by posing for photos with 49ers memorabilia.
When Levi’s Stadium opened in July 2014, it became the first professional football stadium in the United States to achieve LEED Gold certification. The $1.2 billion multi-use structure makes the environment a priority, as evidenced by the NRG Solar Terrace atop its suites and the NRG solar bridges that connect its main parking area to its entrances.
Of course, the stadium’s open and airy design is also ideal for Mother Nature’s favorite sport: football. Some 68,500 fans file through the gates on Sundays to watch the 49ers add new chapters to an already historic dynasty. Fans can even relive the team’s past accomplishments at a 20,000-square-foot on-site 49ers Museum presented by Sony. In there, they can explore 11 gallery and exhibit spaces and get up close and personal with the Lombardi Trophies, which the team has collected over the years. For future exploration, guided tours are available for purchase and offer a closer look at the field, NRG Solar Terrace, Verizon Press Level, locker rooms —including the Gold Rush Locker Room—and more.
About Levi’s Stadium
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 8, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for participant entrance day of event at Intel Gate A at Levi's Stadium. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Levi’s Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Forty Niners Stadium Management Company LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 10 a.m. Must sign waiver. Must sign waiver—if under 18 your parent or guardian must sign and complete waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.