- $15 for an exclusive on-field experience at Levi’s Stadium ($30 value)
- When: Saturday, May 30, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Please note: This is a shared experience for everybody on the field; Levi’s Stadium will be open to other Groupon customers and other guests of Levi’s Stadium during designated hours. However, 49ers fans—and Groupon customers—are practically family, so the more the merrier.
Levi’s Stadium Exclusive On-Field Experience
- What it is: the chance to celebrate a late Mother’s Day, an early Father’s Day, a recent graduation, or other special moments while hanging out on the field at Levi’s Stadium
- Each ticket includes: a self-guided tour of the stadium, as well as a meet-and-greet with the 49ers Gold Rush cheerleaders and 49ers alumni
- Extras: stadium photographers will be on hand to snap commemorative pictures of the special outing
When Levi’s Stadium opened in July 2014, it became the first professional football stadium in the United States to achieve LEED Gold certification. The $1.2 billion multi-use structure makes the environment a priority, as evidenced by the NRG Solar Terrace atop its suites and the NRG solar bridges that connect its main parking area to its entrances.
Of course, the stadium’s open and airy design is also ideal for Mother Nature’s favorite sport: football. Some 68,500 fans file through the gates on Sundays to watch the 49ers add new chapters to an already historic dynasty. Fans can even relive the team’s past accomplishments at a 20,000-square-foot on-site 49ers Museum presented by Sony. In there, they can explore 11 gallery and exhibit spaces and get up close and personal with the Lombardi Trophies, which the team has collected over the years. For future exploration, guided tours are available for purchase and offer a closer look at the field, NRG Solar Terrace, Verizon Press Level, locker rooms —including the Gold Rush Locker Room—and more.