What You'll Get
- $5 for one ticket for general admission (up to $22 value)
- Eric Schwartz on Thursday, June 1, at 8 p.m.
- Mal Hall on Wednesday, June 7, at 8 p.m.
- Clayton English on Thursday, June 15, at 8 p.m.
- Clayton English on Friday, June 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Clayton English on Friday, June 16, at 9:45 p.m.
- Clayton English on Saturday, June 17, at 7 p.m.
- Clayton English on Saturday, June 17, at 9:30 p.m.
- Clayton English on Sunday, June 18, on 7 p.m.
- Comedy and Cocktails with Bill Devlin Tuesday, June 20, at 8 p.m.
- Eric Schwartz: Musical parodist and viral video trendsetter seen on E!, CNN, and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Mal Hall: Since coming to national attention as a finalist on NBC’s Standup for Diversity Showcase in 2009, Mal Hall’s conversational comedy style has been lauded on hundreds of college campuses, and his uncanny ability to mock people right to their face without hurting their feelings earned him a correspondent spot on FuseTV’s clip-show OffBeat.
- Clayton English: Last Comic Standing’s 2015 last standing comic has been seen on BET, TV ONE, and Tyler Perry’s House of Payne. Show-goers can expect an effortless stage presence and a set that may include words familiar to Last Comic Standing viewers—”gangster Jesus.”
- Comedy and Cocktails with Bill Devlin: Bill Devlin’s comedy improv show keeps guests on the edge of their seats with the rotating cast of guests, which have included Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, and Margaret Cho.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. 2-item minimum required per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.