- $65 for two tickets to see Lewis Black, plus a $10 drink credit at Comix (up to $130 value)
- When: Saturday, September 6, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Grand Theater
- Seating: category 2 or 3
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Drink tickets are valid from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the day of the show at Comix At Foxwoods Comedy Club & Bru Bar
A reliable geyser of anger, spitting rage against modern life’s absurdities, Lewis Black erupted onto the national scene in 1996 with his “Back in Black” segment on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart—today one of the show’s longest running features. In his standup act, the fuming misanthrope sets his sights on political targets on both sides of the aisle. Clad in a drab, gray suit, Black sputters with a slow-boiling anger as he stalks the stage, freely using four-letter-words as punctuation marks. The comic’s rants frequently culminate in a spittle-storm of common sense, cutting observations, and obscene comedy. Off the stage, Black’s signature wrath has been distilled into Lewis Black’s The Root of All Evil on Comedy Central, as well as 10 comedy albums—two of which earned him Grammy Awards. Apart from being used to punish live-television censors, his notable knack for profanity has also lent itself well to an appearance in the film The Aristocrats.