- One ticket to a comedy show or concert
- Where: Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom
- General admission
- $18.95 for Lewis Black on Thursday, July 30, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. (up to $37.90 value)
- $15.88 for Andy Grammer & American Authors on Sunday, August 9, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. (up to $31.75 value)
- $27.13 for O.A.R. on Sunday, August 16, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. (up to $54.25 value)
- Lewis Black: A reliable geyser of anger towards modern life’s absurdities, Lewis Black erupted onto the national scene in 1996 with his “Back in Black” segment on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and hasn’t stopped since. He’s earned Grammy Awards for two of his ten albums and helmed several Comedy Central specials rife with his spittle-storm of common sense, cutting observations, and obscene comedy.
- Andy Grammer & American Authors: Grammer, a singer-songwriter who melts rock, pop, and soul into smooth, positive tunes such as “Keep Your Head Up” and “Back Home,” shares the stage with Boston-formed, Brooklyn-based indie rockers behind the hits “Best Day of My Life” and “Believer.”
- O.A.R.: The jam band that penned “That Was a Crazy Game of Poker” and its sequel, “That Was Still a Crazy Game of Poker,” is known for pulling from funk, reggae-rock, and most other genres under the sun for their albums and epic stage shows. Fans can expect hits such as “Heaven” as well as tracks from their latest, 2014’s The Rockville LP.