What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Lez Zeppelin, starting from $25
- Seating: rear orchestra
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lez Zeppelin — All Female Led Zeppelin Tribute
- What Lez Zeppelin is: the only all-female Led Zeppelin tribute
- What they aren’t: joking around
- How serious they are: they use the same equipment as Led, and even recorded an album with Zeppelin’s recording engineer, Eddie Kramer
- How long they’ve been wowing clubs, stadiums, and Bonaroos: since 2004
- What famed rock critic Chuck Klosterman called them in Spin: “the most powerful all-female band in rock history”
- What to expect: the closest you can get to a real Led Zeppelin concert, with all the hits, theatrics, double-necked guitar bowing, and shouted requests for “Stairway to Heaven”
The Fine Print