What You'll Get
- $19.65 for one G-Pass to LGBT 50th Anniversary Civil Rights Movement Concert (up to $27.90 value)
- When: Friday, July 3, at 5 p.m.
- Where: River Stage at Great Plaza – Penn’s Landing
- Performers: Dumblonde, Ferras, GoGo Morrow, Jonathan Allen, Adore Delano, Mimi Imfurst, Jonathan Hernandez, Zsa Zsa St. James, Satine Harlow, Iris Spectre, Aloe Vera, Trish Tilapia, Cleo Phatra and FANCY
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 4 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
LGBT 50th Anniversary Civil Rights Movement Concert
- The Celebration: This event celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Annual Reminders—the protests of East Coast Homophile Organizations (ECHO) that occurred every July 4th from 1965 to 1969—as well as the very foundation of the LGBT Civil Rights movement and the gay pioneers who’ve been fighting for their rights for half a century.
- The Acts: FANCY, GoGo Morrow, Roxxy Starr, Adore Delano, Jonathan Allen from America’s Got Talent, and many more
- The Host: dance-pop duo dumblonde (Aubrey O’Day & Shannon Bex)—former members of urban-pop girl group Danity Kane
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.