What You'll Get
Reliving America’s frontier days has been a trying task ever since Hollywood Westerns fell out of vogue and your 10-gallon hat was ruined by that 10-gallon guacamole recipe. Go west with this deal.
- $17 for two tickets to the rodeo (a $35.50 value)
- Where: LuLu Shrine Center
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: Two hours before show time
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Friday, September 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 15, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, September 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 22, at 2 p.m.<p>
Liberty Pro Rodeo
Now in its 25th year, the Liberty Pro Rodeo pits national competitors and local stars against one another during two full weekends of cowboy contests. Riders test their grip and balance atop bucking broncs and kicking bulls, and barrel racers demonstrate their smooth handling in cloverleaf time trials. Apart from the main events, live performances entertain rodeo-goers each day, and vendors hawk a cornucopia of carnival food, such as hot dogs, soft pretzels, and cotton candy, to silence rumbling tummies so fans can clearly hear the rumbling of hooves.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 25 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for tickets at venue gates. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at LuLu Shrine Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects LuLu Shriners' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.