- One ticket to your choice of tribute concerts
- Where: Lido Live
- General admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- $16.80 for Cash’d Out on Friday, September 11, at 9 p.m. (up to $30.50 value)
- $16.80 for Hollywood U2 and The Police Experience on Saturday, September 12, at 9 p.m. (up to $26.50 value)
- The Band: a four-piece troupe of musical pros who’ve mastered every lick and boom-chicka-boom of the music legend, lead by a singer who nails the signature baritone of the Man in Black
- The Music: with 150 songs in the repertoire, the band covers the Sun Records days, the Johnny and June duets, and the latter day American Recordings in a set that spans from “Folsom Prison Blues” to “Hurt”
- The Bragging Rights: Cash’d Out was the first band to endorsed by JohnnyCash.com and they’re the six-time winners of the San Diego Music Awards for “Best Tribute/Cover Band”
- The Band: a group of professional musicians who faithfully reproduce the sound—and look—of U2
- The Music: hits from albums including The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, and more
- The Bragging Rights: Bono himself pulled frontman Joe Hier on stage for an impromptu performance of “Sweetest Thing” at a recent show in L.A.
- Get There Early: and catch The Police Experience, whom real Police drummer Stewart Copeland says nails “every nuance, all the drum parts, and the singer has Sting down to a tee”