- One G-Pass to Life In Color
- When: Saturday, November 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Reno Events Center
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees
- $39 for general admission (up to $58 value)
- $55 for admission with express entry and one paint pack (up to $75.10 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Life In Color
Thumping bass lines. Gleeful dancing. And showers of neon paint. Life In Color’s parties are designed to overwhelm the senses for a transformative night out. At each tour stop, an ever-changing roster of high-profile DJs modulates the crowd’s enthusiasm:
- The Chainsmokers: This New York DJ duo lights up their dance melodies with indie-rock-style vocals, creating tracks that have been showcased on Afrojack and Tiësto’s podcasts.
- Caked Up: These regular Meaux Green collaborators juice up and tear apart wildly popular pop tunes ranging from Iggy Azalea to the Spice Girls in off-kilter dance remixes.
- Futuristic Polar Bears: This U.K. house trio has been extensively repped by the likes of Hardwell and Tiesto while enduring vicious media attacks from time-traveling salmon.
- Sloves: Sloves often lets his house sounds shade into the ominous territory of trap rap by remixing artists such as Chief Keef.