A great live performance is something you’ll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission for one to Life in Color: Rebirth featuring Krewella
- When: Friday, April 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Douglas County Fairgrounds
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $35 for general admission for one (up to a $53.25 value)
- $48 for a VIP package for one (up to a $79.72 value). The package includes admission, express entry, and a sportspack with a T-shirt, sunglasses, a Life in Color tour CD, and a coupon for a complimentary bottle of paint.<p>
Life in Color: Rebirth Featuring Krewella
Life in Color starts parties in cities all over the globe with a vibrant mix of electronica, acrobats, pyrotechnics, and, of course, gallons upon gallons of paint. Alongside DJ-in-residence David Solano, the Rebirth spectacular features pulse-pounding performances from a different guest artist on each tour stop. Lawrence is rocked by the stylings of dance music group Krewella, featuring sisters Jahan and Yasmine Yousaf and producer Kris “Rain Man” Trindl. While the the Yousafs purr their way through candy-colored, party-positive lyrics, fuzzed out beats colored by house, dubstep, and moombahtan pulse darkly beneath. Throughout their polished set—honed to diamond perfection at festivals including Stereosonic, Electric Daisy Carnival, and Spring Awakening—Krewella showcases the metallic beats and fizzing energy that caused Billboard to proclaim them “dubstep-rock-pop-radio stars.” As the trio fills the air with dynamic sound, neon ribbons of pink, yellow, green, and blue paint intermingle and shower down on the crowd.<p>
Krewella – “Feel Me”<p>
Warning: Contains adult language and high levels of partying.<p> <iframe width="450" height="243" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M-mxRBdjXzA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"></iframe>
100% of 26 customers recommend
“Put your phone on a ziplock bag unless is waterproof, take some towels for your car and to wipe yourself off, and be ready to have a blast!”