What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Life in Color, featuring DVBBS and David Solano
- When: Friday, April 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cox Business Center Exhibit Hall
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $36 for general admission (up to $49.20 value)
- $49 for general admission with express entry and two bottles of paint (up to $66.05 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Life in Color Featuring DVBBS and David Solano
Thumping bass lines. Gleeful dancing. And showers of neon paint. Life In Color’s parties are designed to overwhelm the senses for a transformative night out. At each tour stop, an ever-changing roster of high-profile DJs modulates the crowd’s enthusiasm:
- DVBBS: Pronounced “dubs,” this duo of Canadian brothers fuse EDM and electro house in crowd-favorite hits such as “Tsunami” and “Stampede.”
- David Solano: The prolific Miami DJ’s hits, including “The End” and Cash Cash’s “Surrender” remix, can be heard in dance clubs around the globe thanks to their entrancing progressive house beats.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Cox Business Center on 4/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open at 8 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.