All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $60 for one ticket to Life in Color: Big Bang World Tour with express entry and paint pack (up to $84 value)
- When: Wednesday, April 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Ryan Center
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Life In Color: Big Bang World Tour
Thumping bass lines. Gleeful dancing. And showers of neon paint. Life In Color’s parties are designed to overwhelm the senses for a transformative night out. The spectacle has grown from a college-campus favorite to a major force in the EDM concert industry, with this year’s ever-changing roster of DJs making stops at 130 cities across 50 countries.
- Borgore: The tracks crafted by this Israeli EDM producer aren’t boring, but they are perhaps gory, as each one creates a sonic horror movie by melding trap, house, and dubstep with heavy metal. Borgore describes this eclectically intense style as “Gorestep,” and it can be heard on his Wild Out EP, which features raps from Wacka Flocka Fame.
- Calise & Carigz: returning to the Life in Color festival, this Rhode Island DJ duo has landed tracks such as “Bring It” and “Overload” on Beatport, and has shared stages with fellow EDM stars Chainsmokers, Carnage, and Datsik
- Dj Jay C: playing back to back with his friends Calise & Carigz, this staple of the Rhode Island college party scene has flexed his mixing muscles onstage with famed DJs such as A-Trak, Pauly D, and even Jazzy Jeff
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Ryan Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ryan Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 8 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 16 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.