What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Life In Color
- When: Friday, September 26, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Lifestyle Communities Pavilion
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for general admission for one (up to $57 value)
- $55 for general admission for one plus express entry and a paint pack (up to $72.35 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
####Life In Color featuring Borgore and Cash Cash
- Who you’ll hear: Borgore, Cash Cash
- What you’ll see: explosions of paint and lots of joyful dancing
- Borgore is: an Israeli DJ
- His varied musical background: he learned to play the piano, graduated a youth program as a saxophone major, and joined a death metal band
- Borgore’s sound: gorestep, a blend of dubstep and heavy metal
- Borgore’s remixes: songs from Britney Spears, Passion Pit, and Gorillaz
- Cash Cash is: DJ brothers Jean Paul and Alex Makhlouf and their best-friend producer Samuel Frisch
- Can’t miss singles: “Take Me Home,” “Here and Now,” and “Party in Your Bedroom”
- How they’ve developed such a well-rounded sound: remixing everyone from Kelly Clarkson to Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga to Sonic the Hedgehog
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Lifestyle Communities Pavilion on 9/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open at 6 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.